Unibet is one of the oldest and most trusted online gambling platforms with a long history of superior sporting offers. Our Unibet sportsbook review is one of many that will tell you that it is one of the best online betting sites with top welcome bonuses. Most players are familiar with the sportsbook that launched in 1997 for the European market with Pennsylvania punters part of the gambling action since November 2019. It is one of the only sports betting platforms that offer more than one welcome bonus to its players and even more scarce in online sportsbooks, is the no deposit bonus that players in America get from Unibet.
Promo and bonuses
Our Unibet sportsbook PA review reveals that this betting operator has an incredibly competitive welcomes bonus.
New player no deposit bonus
Register an account to receive a Unibet Sportsbook betting bonus consisting of 2 x $10 free bets without the need to enter a Bonus Code. As soon as registration is complete the no deposit bonus will be ready to be wagered on the betting slip.
Risk-free first bet
Also, each player will have their first wager again without a Unibet sportsbook promo code guaranteed for up to $250. Wager your bet and if it loses, don’t worry about entering a promo code or about money lost as you are guaranteed to have the loss refunded within 72-hours. This is a unique first wager even though other sportsbooks also offer risk-free first bets, Unibet does not give the bonus funds in site credits but in cash.
NFL $100, 000 Promo
Inviting players to take part in parlay wagers Unibet has an NFL parlay bonus with a $100, 000 prize. Entering requires a parlay of six teams which must be a spread wager. When all the teams exceed the spreads by 9.5 or more points, the parlay pays out in full and on top of that an additional $100, 000 to players.
Smaller parlays also have a promo where players that wager from 3 – 5 legs receiving higher payouts. 3 legs get 10% extra, 4 legs 20% and 5 legs pay out an additional 30%. Throughout these promos’ players cannot place wagers higher than $25 but the rewards are great.
Sports Available At Unibet Sportsbook
Most betting bookmaker reviews will not show a sporting diversity as you would find on Unibet. All major US betting markets receive wide coverage, as well as sports, played around the world. Sports betting markets include:
- UFC Mixed martial arts MMA
- Motorsports, NASCAR, FORMULA 1
- Football, college football lines, NFL
How does Unibet betting work?
Players that click on register will find it quick and easy to open an account on this online sports betting platform. A single-page registration form that requires name, date of birth, gender, address, email and phone number and a password. Follow that with the last digits of social security number plus 2 security questions and you are ready to start wagering at Unibet Sports Betting online.
Unibet has betting options for online and mobile platforms via desktop, tablet and smartphone. Players can download a Unibet app for desktop or play instant online. Additionally, play via mobile or download the Android app. While Google Play is strict regarding gambling apps, players can access the website via desktop or mobile and download the app free. There is currently nothing on the apple app store with the announcement that the Unibet mobile app will be available in PA at a later stage for Apple users. Currently, iPhone and iPad users still have all the gaming benefits without an app. To claim bonuses or wager players must turn on their geolocation software to verify their location within Pennsylvania.
Streaming and Live Betting
Our Unibet review reveals that players have some of the best in-play betting markets with top in-game wagering that covers local US games like to bet on PA college games as well as multitude International sports and events. It is one of the most popular betting online types that cover most markets from props to side, lines, etc.
For all of its excellent especially in light of the tremendous welcome bonuses, it is strange that Unibet does not offer any loyalty or VIP programs.
Types of Sports Wagers
- Parlay – placing wagers on more than one game to get your adrenalin pumping. Instead of multiple games with a single wager across numerous betting slips, all outcomes are on one slip which is also called an accumulator.
- Straight Bet – the easiest wager type, you go either way or for a spread where you decide by how many points a team will win or choose to go for under/over with closer odds.
- Futures Betting – as it indicates the question is, “who will win the super bowl”. While it is a question, it is a question you can bet on even though it is in the future. Futures betting comes in all forms too with nearly any potential score possible, but it is popular in tournaments etc.
- Prop Bets – place a prop bet for an interesting twist to betting as it has no effect or minimal effect on game results. It is a fun novelty wager that can include any wager type from who will hit the referee to who will score first.
- Teaser Bet – players love teaser bets for basketball and football matches as it allows spreading to increase your winning chances. You will get lower payouts with these types of odds, but your chances of losing are far less.
- Round Robin Bet – another exciting form of the popular parley with great winning odds.
Withdrawal methods are more than adequate, and you will certainly find a method to suit you. The payout speeds vary with the maximum period up to 5 days which is still low compared to other sportsbooks. Continue our Unibet review to see the diverse banking methods and find out why we suggest that players use e-wallets with the shortest processing and payout time.
Banking methods are plentiful at Unibet with several e-wallets as well as bank cards. Players are warned, however, that banks are strict about gambling funds, therefore, even though methods are accepted at Unibet, there is no guarantee that your bank will allow funds to be moved to and from your bank account. Several banks like Bank of America will refuse online gambling activities. While you cannot yet access Paynearme or cryptocurrency payments in Pennsylvania, it might change soon. Unibet banking and software comes with high-tech SSL technology to safeguard players.
- Mastercard & Visa are instantly processed with a minimum $10 deposit
- Bank transfer has no minimum but takes between 24 – 72 hours to reach a player’s account
- Trustly is an instant deposit with a minimum $5 deposit
- Paysafecard offers instant deposit with $10 minimum deposit
- E-wallets like ecoPayz, Webmoney, Neteller as well as Skrill are instant methods with a minimum $20 deposit accepted.
- Direct banking with minimum withdrawal of $10 with 3 – 5 days processing time
- Bank transfer with minimum withdrawal of $25 and processing time of up to 5 days
- Trustly with a minimum withdrawal of $10 and up to 5 days processing time
- Ewallets with a minimum $25 withdrawal and processing time of 12-hours maximum
- Mastercard & Visa have minimum $10 withdrawal and processing period of 1 – 3 days
Unibet has solid customer support that includes 24/7 live chat. Email support via the online contact form and Unibet Sportsbook phone number – toll-free 1-855-655-6310
Unibet is an online sportsbook that players in Pennsylvania should check out. Everything about the operator is excellent from the double welcome bonus to great betting markets, cash out option to prevent losses, good banking and top customer support.
- An established platform that launched more than 2 decades ago
- Great navigation and player ease-of-use
- Excellent betting markets
- PA Mobile Betting App for desktop and Android
- 2 x $10 no deposit bonus + risk-free bet
- No app yet for iPhone users
- It does not have a VIP scheme or loyalty program
Unibet Sportsbook FAQ
Is Unibet sportsbook legal in Pennsylvania?
Unibet is an IGC approved operator and one of Pennsylvania’s top new legal sports betting sites. All players that are older than 21-years can access Unibet to bet on sports. Unibet has formed a land-based partnership with Mohegan Sun Pocono.
Can I play on Unibet in Pennsylvania?
Many players have registered at Unibet after it launched first in New Jersey before launching in Pennsylvania. The laws state that players must be within state lines to place a bet and not residing in that state. Therefore, will you find Pennsylvania punters that crossed state lines to gamble in New Jersey. Now that Unibet PA gaming is available in their own state, players do not need to register again but continue with their existing player’s account.
What is a risk-free bet?
Players that wager a specific amount and loses their bet, get their money back. For example, Unibet with its $250 risk-free bet, if you place a bet for up to $250 on any sports and it is a winning wager, you obviously get the winnings paid to your player’s account. However, if it is a losing bet, expect the value of the bet refunded to your account.
Where can I find promo codes for Unibet Sportsbook?
Good news for players is that they do not need to look for any Welcome Bonus Promo Code or codes for other promotions. Simply register with your personal details and accept sportsbook rules and bonuses will be added to players account automatically.
Can I request a cash out while the bet is still in play?
One of Unibet’s top features is cash out where players can stop their wager before race results. Players place a wager but when the results are not in their favour, they have the power to stop it and recoup some potential losses.