Fox Bet Sportsbook Review & Bonus Code
Since September 4th, 2019, Pennsylvania legal sports betting sites got one powerful player to redesign a betting game on the US market – Fox Bet Sportsbook sports betting. How is this bookmaker any different from other PA Gambling Sites?
First, this is one of the few legal online sportsbooks in the Keystone State. Secondly, no other US betting website, be that an online casino with roulette and poker games or a sportsbook has such a great media partnership as FoxBet. This visibility allows Fox Bet to arrange live bets, invite experts, and educate those who just joined the sports betting game.
This Fox Bet Sportsbook online review is here to show you the quickest way to get all available bonuses, participate in daily promotions, and choose the most convenient banking option. In other words – to give a better insight into one of the best PA Sportsbooks sites. Let’s start this Fox bet review with a bit of stats and numbers.
- Online since 2019
- License: it operates under Mount Airy Casino license
- Owners: Fox Media and PokerStars
- Regulated by: Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB)
- Loyalty program: yes
- Bonuses, New Player promo, other deals: yes
- Open to major sports markets
- Placing odds available for major sports events (NBA games, March Madness, Super Bowl, etc.)
- Live betting: yes
- Custom Bet: yes
- Variety of banking options for withdrawal and deposits
- Customer service: 24/7 by email
Sports Available at Fox Bet Online Sportsbook
The variety of games at Fox Bet Sportsbook playbook is a reason why many gamblers choose it when signing up. While some of the US sportsbooks don’t allow wagering on NBA games, you can find various Fox Bet odds for most games and sports, including the ones for NBA. The following is a list of sports you will find at FoxBet:
- Rugby Union
As for games, feel free to win by placing bets for NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, Formula 1, NASCAR, MMA, PGL, EPL, UCL, and UFC matches and games. In addition, it welcomes bets on college competitions during March Madness, Super Bowl, and major cups taking place worldwide.
Besides a wide range of sports and matches to wager on, Fox favors live betting online as well. Live betting is a process of wagering while a game is still in progress. This is where you can jump in even mid-game and play with all available odds. Keep in mind that some betting types may not be available in live betting (for instance, parlay odds aren’t allowed at many sportsbooks as a form of live betting).
This is something we’re eager to share with you in this review of Fox Bet Sportsbook PA with 2022 updates. This PA sportsbook offers a custom betting system that is long-awaited by those who got used to the regular system. The usual ones are proposed by a sportsbook without any prior negotiation with active betters (moneylines, futures, etc.). With a custom bet option, the gambler is the one who chooses a wager they’d like to place. The odds can vary within a single game. We recommend opting for custom wagering when you’ve learned the regular betting system. You will see how it can change the chances of winning more money than when you’re using available propositions from a website.
How to Start Betting and Create an Account
There is nothing difficult in creating an account to hunt for Fox Bet Sportsbook betting bonuses and real money winnings. Let us guide you through this.
- Fill out the form using all valid data that coincide with what is mentioned in your government-issued ID (first and last names, date of birth, residency, last 4 digits of Social Security Number, etc.). Make sure all the data is correct before submitting it. Please, keep your login and password in a safe place so only you can easily access your account.
- Enter valid email and phone numbers. These will be used to contact you when needed and to verify your ID when withdrawing funds.
- Confirm registration as instructed in the email.
- Log in to your account, make a deposit, and start betting to win while they play.
Fox Bet Sportsbook Mobile Betting & App
The gaming software used at Fox Sportsbook allows gamblers to stay connected and updated on game results 24/7. Below are the devices and operating systems you can use to place bets:
- PC (Windows, macOS)
- Laptops (Windows, macOS)
- Mobile devices like smartphones and tablets (Windows, Android, Blackberry, iOS)
You can enjoy instant betting (from your browser on any device) or download an app designed by sportsbook software providers for iOS and Android users.
How to download the Fox Bet Sportsbook app
There are a few ways how to download it. First, you may go to the home page of a website and download it from there. Second, you can find it in the App Store or Play Store, depending on the OS your device is powered by.
- on Android: your device should be updated to at least the 4th version and have enough memory to be installed and used.
- on iOS: your device should be updated to at least the 8th version and have enough instant memory to be installed and used.
Note that you can use your account across various platforms and devices, just make sure you insert a valid login and password.
Fox Bet Sportsbook Bonus Codes
Betters love free cash and other bonuses, and Fox Bet loves its gamblers, so here you go: know every Fox Bet Online Sportsbook Bonus Code available to get most of the wagering.
A New player offer is pretty similar to PA online casino welcome bonuses (free cash +deposit bonus) and is quite generous here as you can get up to $1,000 in bonus money. You get $500 as a Risk-free bet and 50% of cash back up to $500 on your first deposit. Terms and Conditions apply, bonus money is subject to wagering requirements to qualify for withdrawals. No bonus code is required, so make sure you haven’t signed up for one of many Fox Bet Sportsbook scams.
Every better can participate in the Stars Rewards program. It forms a specific “chest” system to reward loyal players, and each of the “chests” relates to the customer’s level of play. The switch from one chest to another depends on the bettor’s activity level, as a progress bar fills toward the next chest on a list. When a progress bar is full, a player wins what is inside of a chest. The amount of prize varies from chest to chest and is randomized.
Daily Bet Boosters
At Fox Bet, every day is a chance of winning more and more real money when placing bets. The Fox Sports team provides a daily overview of games that are going to take place and recommends/places their odds on matches. Those gamblers who follow their recommendations get a promo code to participate in a daily betting boost.
- Monday’s Carter’s Call: find the best value play.
- Double Up Boost on Tuesdays. Fox Sports will give you a chance to boost odds to increase a winning playout
- Wednesday’s Wright Boost: get the insights on the game and up your chances of winning bigger
- Thursdays Cousin Sal’s Money Back Special: get $25 for every loss from Sal.
- Friday’s LOCK IT IN Boost: follow the best parlay pick from the Fox Sports expert
- Saturday’s Marquee 3 Super Boost and the Blazin 5 Super Boost: If Cowherd goes 3-for-3 with Marquee 3 parlay, bettors will get boosted odds. With the Blazin 5, there are five NFL teams to win against the spread each Sunday. If he is right on 3 of his 5 picks, bettors who follow this action will double their money.
- Sundays’ Custom Boost: get the custom wager and boosted odds at the same time.
Don’t forget to insert promo codes for Fox Bet sportsbook to participate in promos.
Which Bet Types Are Available on Fox Bet Sportsbook?
Below is the list of bet types available at Fox Bet.
- Point spreads – you can put a stake on a winner or on an underdog.
- Moneylines – you pick a team to win straight-up
- Totals (over/under) – a number is set for the combined score of both teams and you wager on the actual score staying “under” that total or going “over” it.
- Futures – wagers on the winner of a specific competition before a relevant event
- Propositions – wagers on specific aspects of a sports event (who will score a goal or at what time)
- Parlays – wagering on multiple factors.
- Teasers – a type of parlay wagering, point spreads or totals are moved in our favor
- Round robins – wager on various events at the same time.
- Some of the odds may not be available for a Custom wager or Live in-game betting.
Banking and Withdrawal
This part is among the most important ones when you read betting bookmaker reviews. So let’s keep the talk short and include this valuable info in our Fox Bet sportsbook review.
This provider uses only USD as its operating currency, so you need to have enough US dollars on your account, or use the automatic exchange option if you have other currencies. All financial transactions are free of charge, but your provider may initiate a small fee per operation, so make sure you know if you’ll be charged before you make a deposit/withdrawal. The online sportsbook reserves the right to initiate an ID verification, so have a copy of government-issued photo ID, Social Security Number, bank account details, and proof of address (i.e. utility bill). All financial transactions are secured, and the software that is used to process them has been approved by PGCB.
To make a deposit, you can use:
- Credit/debit cards (Visa and MasterCard)
- E-wallets (PayPal, Skrill)
- Stars Transfer
- Poker Stars Play+ Card
The min deposit amount is $10, though to participate in some promotions, the amount may be larger. All the deposit methods are instant.
To make a withdrawal, you can use:
- Instant e-checks
- Poker Stars Play+ Card
E-wallet withdrawals take up to 24 hours to be credited after the withdrawal request is approved. E-check takes 3 to 5 business days to be issued. Poker Stars Play+ Card cashout is instant after the withdrawal request is approved. You will need to go through the ID verification procedure every time you withdraw money. You may be refused withdrawals if the withdrawal requirements aren’t met.
Minimum Withdrawal limit: $20.
Fox Sportsbook is a great chance and opportunity for the PA residents to place bets and wager on favorite sports without leaving home. It has a boost odds offer daily, allows the gamblers to place wagers on various sports and games, rewards the loyal players, and powers them to take the game wherever they go. And with e generous welcome offer, why not try to guess the odds?
This is where Fox Sportsbook has to do better as it offers email and Twitter customer support only. Even though they are quick and the average response time is around 30 minutes, the fact that there is no phone or live web chat is a bit disappointing at this time.
The support team can be contacted via Twitter (https://twitter.com/FOXBetCare)
or email ([email protected]). Feel free to drop a line anytime you’d like to know more details on today’s bets or anything related to betting.
Choosing the right sportsbook is a complicated process that requires you to check different platforms before you start playing. Fortunately, we prepared all information in our reviews, so it is highly recommended to read these articles to learn more about other websites in the US Pennsylvania and pick up the best one:
- Boom Fantasy
- Yahoo Fantasy
- FantasyDraft Daily
- Parx Sportsbook
- Unibet Sportsbook
- BetAmerica Sportsbook
- Sugarhouse Sportsbook
- FanDuel Daily
- Draftkings Sportsbook
- DraftKings Daily
Fox Bet Sportsbook FAQ
- What states is Fox Bet Sportsbook betting legal in?
Real money betting at Fox Bet Sportsbook is legal in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Can you wager on Fox Sportsbook for free?
You can do no deposit gambling, but you need to understand that no winnings can be withdrawn from these games. To be able to do it, you still need to make a minimum deposit. Moreover, to qualify for the promotions, you need to meet all the deposit requirements as well.
- Are sports gambling legal in PA?
Yes, it’s legal and is controlled by the State through Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB).
- How does Fox Sportsbook spread work?
As it partners with FOX media giant, there are many channels for distributing information about sports betting. It has profiles at major US social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to keep the players posted about the updates and announcements of the industry.
- What’s the age requirement?
One needs to be at least 21 y.o. to create an account.
- Will a credit/debit card work to deposit funds?
Yes. Visa/MasterCard debit and credit cards will do for depositing. Pay attention that not all banks may process the payments for sports betting.
- Who can wager at Fox Bet Sportsbook?
Everyone who legally resides in PA and NJ and who is over 21 is eligible for gambling at Fox Bet.