Draftkings Online Pennsylvania Review
Ever since the ban from the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA) was lifted, DraftKings became a well-known name across the USA. It’s one of the most popular platforms for sports fans, who use it to bet on virtual sports and real sports.
But not many U.S. gamblers realize that DraftKings is also an online casino. It offers amazing opportunities for gaming with real cash.
Pennsylvania is one of the few states (next to New Jersey and Delaware) that completely legalized online gambling.
It looks like the market is ready for a detailed DraftKings online casino review. We’ll talk about all aspects of the websites that are available to PA users.
Are DraftKings Casino and Sportsbook Licensed in PA?
Yes, the DraftKings PA online casino and sportsbook are completely legit.
Pennsylvania legalized online gambling in October 2017. The following year, sports betting was allowed as well. The implementation of the new regulations has been slow. That’s why it took a few years for DraftKings to finally open its doors for PA gamblers. It became available on May 1, 2020.
What Games Can You Play in DraftKings Online Casino PA?
If you visit the website from a PA location, you’ll get access to its casino, sportsbook, and fantasy sports offer.
The casino launched with only 3 table games and 27 slots. It’s a humble offer when compared to international gambling sites, but it’s expected to grow to 280 games within a short period of time.
Currently, this is what you get:
- Slots – The most popular slots include: Triple Diamond, Wheels of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway, Wheel of Fortune Triple Extreme Spin, 88 Fortunes, and more.
- Table games – The available options at the moment are: online blackjack, baccarat, and Game King Poker. Roulette is still not in the offer for PA players.
- Live dealer games – At the moment, live dealer games are still not available on the PA website. A representative for the brand confirmed that Live Dealer games will be available for this target audience, but the offer will be rolled out gradually.
What Software Does DraftKings Casino Use?
This gambling site is powered by Kambi Group. It’s a reputable European company with headquarters in Malta and additional locations in London, Sydney, Stockholm, Philadelphia, Manila, and Bucharest.
The company is certified by eCOGRA – an international testing agency based in London.
Kambi is a leading provider of online sportsbooks. For delivering casino games on the website, the company partnered with GameArt, IGT, Games Lab, King Show Games, and Evolution Gaming.
What Devices Can You Use to Play?
You can access the DraftKings website from any up-to-date browser, regardless of the device. The desktop site is outstanding! This platform has a casino, sportsbook, and a fantasy sports section. It’s rich, but not confusing at all. You can immediately start placing bets or playing casino games as long as you have a stable Internet connection.
You can access the site through a mobile device, too. It’s great for the sportsbook and for slots. But if you want to play table games, the small screen will be a tad inconvenient. In that case, it’s better to download the mobile app.
DraftKings Casino Mobile App
DraftKings gives you a free app for Android and iOS devices. The offer of games is identical to the one you get through the website. You’ll also access the full bonus offer, and you can make deposits straight from the app.
Are There Any DraftKings Casino PA Promotions?
These are the available DraftKings Casino offers:
- $200 risk-free welcome bonus
- A Deposit match of 20% up to $500
What’s the DraftKings Casino Welcome Bonus?
The risk-free bonus policy has nothing to do with a no deposit. It’s a different concept: you have to make a first deposit and start playing casino games. If you’ve been using the sportsbook but this is your first time playing DraftKings casino games, you still qualify for the offer. The platform will refund the losses you suffer within 24 hours after that first deposit.
In a way, this is much better than a no deposit bonus. You can go wild on the site, playing every game without being worried about losing. You will get a refund in the form of DK dollars, which you can keep using on the website. The playthrough requirement associated with this bonus is minimal: you have to wager the amount one time before being able to withdraw.
The deposit match bonus is a completely different policy. The platform will match 20% of the amount, up to $500. To get the maximum bonus, you have to deposit $2,500.
Pennsylvania’s favorite online casino is very clear and transparent about its bonus terms. Maybe the deposit match isn’t as impressive when compared to other platforms. However, it comes with a minimum wagering requirement, so it’s more favorable in terms of quick withdrawals.
There’s no need to use a bonus code to benefit from these offers. You can just visit the website, read the terms, and agree to use a bonus when making your first deposit.
DraftKings frequently updates its bonus policies. When it launched, it offered $35 free just for signing up. That promotion is not active at the moment.
What About the Loyalty Program?
In most casinos, the loyalty rewards program is linked to the live dealer range. At this moment, live dealer games are not available for PA gamblers, so they don’t benefit from a loyalty program.
We would love to see free spins awarded to those who spend more time (and money) on the website. Since the online casino industry is in its infancy across the USA, we’ll have to wait for its expansion. The better competition will trigger improved loyalty schemes.
How Fast Are the Payouts?
Unless you use a wire transfer, the deposit will be instant. A bank wire transfer will take up to 5 business days.
The withdrawals are not instant, but they are fast. If you use PayPal, you’ll get the funds in your account within 2-8 business days. If you choose a check as a payment option, the clearing time may take up to three weeks.
Is DraftKings Casino Legit?
DraftKings is one of the eight online casinos allowed to offer their services in PA. It partnered with Meadows Casino and received its license by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board. That makes this website completely legit within the territory of this state.
Who Owns DraftKings Casino?
DraftKings was established by three former Vistaprint employees in 2012: Paul Liberman, Matthew Kalish, and Jason Robins, who still serves as the company’s CEO.
In April 2020, the company merged with the special-purpose acquisition company Diamond Eagle Acquisition Corp. Since then, DraftKings has been operating as a publicly-traded company.
How Does the Casino Guarantee Your Security?
DraftKings got a legit license through a partnership with Meadows Racetrack and Casino. Before the PA Gaming Control Board grants such a license, it makes sure that the online gambling platform is safe and reliable.
DraftCasino guarantees to protect your privacy and never to share any of your information with third parties. All casino games are developed by the principle of Random Number Generator (RNG), which means that they are not rigged. The slots are based on sheer luck, and the table games are based both on luck and skills.
The terms and conditions are fair and transparent. There are no crazy playthrough requirements or unexpected policies linked to the bonus offers.
We love the live chat feature on the website. Since most gamblers like playing at night, it’s important to have someone to contact in case an issue arises. The chat feature works non-stop, and the responses are usually instant. If your issue is not urgent or you can’t chat at the moment, you can send an email or call the support team by home.
The website is quite informative and there’s a great FAQ section. We recommend you to check if there’s an answer featured. Maybe you won’t even need to contact the support.
Sports Available through DraftKings Sportsbook
This platform is more than just a casino. Across the USA, it’s mostly known for its sportsbook. We’ll include brief info about the sports betting offer in our review of DraftKings Casino PA, but we’ll also provide a more detailed evaluation of the sportsbook alone.
DraftKings allows you to place all types of bets, including:
- Point spread
- Proposition bets
- Futures, and more
The sports offer includes football, baseball, basketball, cycling, cricket, boxing, MMA, motorsports, golf, rugby, tennis, and more.
How Does the Banking Process Work?
The terms clearly say that you must use the same baking method for both deposits and withdrawals. These are the available methods:
- Debit/Credit Cards – Draftkings accepts Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- PayPal – This is the only e-wallet available on DraftKings.
- Bank Checks – Americans still love their checks, so DraftKings includes this method for PA gamblers through the ACH (Automatic Clearing House payments) format. This is a convenient option for online check processing. Instead of writing a paper check, this electronic payment pulls the funds from your checking account.
- Cage Pick Up – This method works for withdrawals. You can cash out your winnings at the Meadows Casino. It’s best to call ahead, so you’ll make sure that’s possible.
The minimum deposit for all payment methods is $10. The minimum withdrawal is $20. The best thing about this casino is that it doesn’t put a max limit on your withdrawals. The only limitation is that PayPal accepts a max amount of $14,999 to be processed.
DraftKings Casino Review: Do We Recommend the Platform?
It’s one of the best online casinos available for PA gamblers. There are seven others and they are all great. But this one has its advantages. The bonus offer works without a DraftKings Casino PA promo code, and gives you a great opportunity to try the games with no risks involved within 24 hours.
It’s a safe and functional website, which delivers the thrill you expect from an online casino.
Picking up the right online casino is an essential part of your future gambling experience. So, we recommend you to check more reviews that we prepared to learn about other websites where you can play the best online casino games in the US Pennsylvania:
- Hollywood casino
- FanDuel casino
- PokerStars casino
- Unibet casino
- BetMGM casino
- Sugarhouse casino
- Parx casino
- Harrahs casino
- Is DraftKings Casino safe?
- Yes! This is one of the best legal sports betting sites in Pennsylvania. It’s allowed and controlled by the state, so you can rest assured that there’s no cheating involved.
- How do you get DraftKings casino?
- To create a profile, you’ll need to provide truthful information: Your full name, Date of birth, Home address, The last digits of your SSN. You have to be at least 21 years old, and that’s the reason why the company needs to verify your identity before allowing you to play. You can play through the desktop site or the mobile app, depending on your preferences.
- What is a risk-free bet?
- A risk-free bet is the one that the company returns to your account in case you lose. This is valid for the first 24 hours after you create a profile. You can splurge on games, knowing that even if you lose, you’ll get your money back on your account. There’s a 1x playthrough requirement for this offer.
- Does DraftKings pay real money?
- Yes; DraftKings is a real-money casino. You need to deposit real money, and you’ll get real money when you win.
- How do you play blackjack on DraftKings?
- First, you should download the app. The Blackjack game displays beautifully even on a small screen. DraftKings does not give you detailed instructions on how to play, but you can use any online guide to learn if you’re completely new to it. The game on this app is classic.