FANDUEL ONLINE CASINO REVIEW: INFO FOR PA GAMBLERS
Online gambling was legalized in Pennsylvania with a law that Governor Tom Wolf signed in 2017. However, it took a while for legit platforms to get their licenses and start opening their doors for players from the state.
FanDuel was the sixth app to become available. It launched in January 2020, through a partnership with Valley Forge Casino Resort. Although it’s a brand-new casino for PA gamblers, it’s a well-established international brand that we can already trust.
Currently, the casino games are only available through the app. The company’s manager, Jesse Chemtob, said that they are exploring ways to offer desktop games in the close future.
Before you start playing, you need this FanDuel online casino review. We evaluated the games, terms, and all other aspects that make a gambling site great.
What Casino Games Are Available in FanDuel Online Casino PA?
Currently, FanDuel casino offers a limited selection of games:
- Slots – At the moment, there’s a selection of 12 slots. The most popular ones are Grand Spinn Superpot and Scarab. NetEnt’s Divine Fortune is a great progressive slot, whose jackpot RTP is a huge 96.6%.
- Table Games – Blackjack, baccarat, and roulette are available.
- Live Dealer Games – The app launched only recently, so a live casino section is still not avaialble. FanDuel is expected to add it in the close future.
What Software Does FanDuel Casino Use?
Good news: FanDuel PA online casino collaborates with some of the best software developers, such as IGT, NextGen Gaming, NetEnt, and Everi.
This is what gives us hope that the offer of games will be greatly expanded very soon.
Can You Play on Mobile?
Yes; you can play on mobile. In fact, the FanDuel casino app is the only available way to play. At the moment, there is no desktop option.
To initiate the download, you have to visit the sportsbook’s website from the mobile browser. If you want to download the app for iOS, the site will direct you to the App Store, where you’ll complete the process.
It’s a bit more complex for Android devices. You have to set up your phone or tablet to accept and run apps from unknown sources. Then, you will download an .apk file from the sportsbook’s site.
Is the FanDuel Casino App Good?
Yes; the app is outstanding.
We expect to see live dealer gaming soon, so it will be even better.
The table games are good because the app magnifies the cards you need to see, so you won’t miss the desktop at all. As for slots, they look perfect on the smartphone’s screen.
The app is fast; it doesn’t crash, and it makes deposits/withdrawals easy.
What FanDuel Casino Promotions Do Players Benefit From?
On your first day using the app, you can gamble with no risk involved. The offer doesn’t come in the form of a no deposit bonus or free spins. FanDuel follows DraftKing’s example: it refunds any losses you suffer within 24 hours after you start gambling, up to $200.
There is no need to use a FanDuel casino PA promo code to initial the welcome bonus offer; you can just accept the terms when you launch the app.
Is There a Loyalty Program
Players who spend a lot of cash in an online casino expect to be appreciated with loyalty bonus programs and free spins on each new game. However, FanDuel follows the pattern that it has with the sportsbook: there is no membership bonus program available.
Let’s hope that with the rise of the competition in PA online casinos, this will change.
How Fast Can You Get Your Money after a Withdrawal
If you use PayPal, you’ll get the fastest withdrawal within 48 hours. Online banking methods require up to four business days of processing time. FanDuel also gives you an option to request a check, which will be mailed via USPS. However, you have to keep in mind that it will take 7-10 business days for you to get your hands on that check.
What License Does FanDuel Casino Hold
FanDuel casino is licensed by the only authority that grants online gambling licenses in the state: the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board. The platform got this license through a partnership with Valley Forge Casino Resort. That’s how the state’s regulations work: online gambling is only available through the casinos that hold licenses for “real” gambling.
Who Owns the Brand
Flutter Entertainment is the name of the holding company that owns Pennsylvania’s favorite online casino. It is based in New York City, and it was founded by Matt King, David Nathanson, and Carl Vogel. FanDuel is the second largest sportsbook in the USA, right after DraftKings. The sportsbook has over six million registered users.
The online casino, however, is much smaller than the sportsbook. When we look at the massive brand image that FanDuel has for sports betting and fantasy sports, we can conclude that it has a bright future in the online gambling industry.
How Does FanDuel Guarantee Your Safety
The fact that the service holds a valid state license is enough to guarantee fair play. The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board is authorized not only for granting operational licenses, but for control as well. It can revoke a license if the online service does anything illegal.
You don’t have to be worried about that with FanDuel. It’s a reputable company, whose casino works on the RNG principle.
The terms and conditions are transparent. We’re happy to say that they are readable and not too long. Take your time to go through those terms, so you’ll know your rights and responsibilities as a user.
Be careful; FanDuel or any other online casino cannot guarantee that you won’t become addicted to gambling. It’s their responsibility to offer a fair play platform. It’s your responsibility to control your instincts and limit your deposits to a reasonable amount that you can afford to lose.
Customer Service Evaluation
The customer support center works through the app 24/7. That’s one of the most important highlights of our FanDuel casino review. We contacted the agents several times, asking different questions just to see how quickly and how relevantly they respond. They are always nice and patient, and they give you direct answers to your questions.
The live chat is easy to initiate through the application.
If you don’t want to use the live chat or you can’t for some reason, you can call an agent by phone during working hours any day of the week. The third contact option is email. We tried that one, too. The answer came within two hours after initiating the conversation.
The Star of the Show: FanDuel Sports Betting
Online casino games are not FanDuel’s forte. The platform just started entering that industry in Pennsylvania. Its sportsbook has been available on an international level for much longer.
This is one of the most prominent sportsbook platforms. In short, you can bet on a huge selection (U.S. and international) leagues in different sports. If you like to bet on virtual sports (also known as fantasy sports), you’ll be thrilled with the opportunities. It’s a smaller platform when compared to DraftKings so the prize pool is smaller, but the quality is a match.
All About FanDuel Banking Options
The banking options are versatile, so they can meet the needs of a variety of PA players.
The minimum deposit is $10. You can use these methods to make it:
- Visa or MasterCard – In rare cases, the card won’t be accepted. In that case, you’ll need to call your bank to see if they allow their cards to be used for online gambling in PA.
- PayPal – It’s quick, convenient, and instant.
- Wire transfer – This is not an instant depositing method, but it’s safe and reliable for larger transfers to your account.
- ACH – This is an e-check, which transfers funds to your real-money account directly from your checking account.
- Cash payments at the cage in Valley Forge Casino – If you live close to the casino, it might be convenient for you to make a visit and load your online gambling account with cash.
The withdrawal methods are the same. Keep in mind that FanDuel wants you to use the same banking method for deposits and withdrawals. The company does not impose any minimum or maximum limits to the withdrawals. That’s great; you have access to your funds whenever you want to get them.
Wrapping Up the FanDuel Casino Review: Do We Recommend it for PA Players?
Our overall impression of FanDuel is POSITIVE.
The platform is safe, and the smartphone app works without any issues. The no-fuss rewards program is great; you get up to $200 back from the money you lose during the first 24 hours of play.
The game selection could be better. You know what? It will get better. FanDuel just launched its online casino for Pennsylvania players. It collaborates with some of the best software developers, who already have hundreds of games available. We expect to see the offer expanding constantly through the app. Also, the desktop casino is expected to launch soon.
Is FanDuel Casino safe?
- Yes; FanDuel is a very safe casino app. It is licensed by a PA authority, so it can operate within the borders of the state.
What states allow FanDuel sportsbook and casino?
- The sportsbook is available in these states: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Indiana, Iowa (retail only), New York (retail only), and West Virginia. Fantasy sports are not regulated as betting, but as a game of skill. That’s why the DFS offer is blocked only in a few states: Washington, Nevada, Montana, Louisiana, Iowa, Idaho, Hawaii, Alabama, and Arizona. If you live in any other state, you can play DFS on FanDuel. As for the casino app, it’s only available in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
What is a risk-free bet?
- With its offer for new casino players, FanDuel minimizes the risk of losing money during the first 24 hours of play. When you make a deposit and you lose part of it (or the entire funds), the platform will refund the credits in your balance. You cannot withdraw it, but you can use it for more gambling.
Does FanDuel pay real money?
- Yes; this is a real-money casino. You play with a real deposit, and you can withdraw the winning funds with the chosen banking method.