Unibet Sportsbook Review & Bonus Code
$30 no-deposit bonus
Unibet is one of the oldest and most trusted online gambling platforms with a long history of superior sports betting offers. Our Unibet sportsbook review is one of many that will name Unibet one of the best online betting sites with top welcome bonuses. Most players are familiar with the sportsbook, as it launched in 1997 for the European market, with Pennsylvania punters becoming part of the gambling action since November 2019. It is one of the only sports betting platforms that offer more than one welcome bonus to its players. Moreover, there’s the no deposit bonus that players in America get from Unibet, which is even more scarce in online sportsbooks.
Unibet Sportsbook Bonus Codes
Our Unibet sportsbook PA review reveals that this betting operator has an incredibly competitive selection of welcome bonuses.
New player no deposit bonus
Register an account to receive a Unibet Sportsbook betting bonus consisting of 2x $10 free bets without the need to enter a bonus code. As soon as registration is complete, the no deposit bonus will be ready to be wagered on the betting slip.
Risk-free first bet
Also, each player will have their first wager risk-free, guaranteed for up to $250 without a Unibet sportsbook promo code. Wager your bet, and if it loses – don’t worry about losing money, as you are guaranteed to have the loss refunded within 72 hours. This is a unique first wager – even though other sportsbooks also offer risk-free first bets, Unibet gives the bonus funds in cash instead of credits.
NFL $100, 000 Promo
To invite players to take part in parlay wagers, Unibet has an NFL parlay bonus with a $100,000 prize. Entering requires a parlay of six teams which must be a spread wager. When all the teams exceed the spreads by 9.5 or more points, the parlay pays out in full, and an additional $100,000 to players on top of that.
Smaller parlays also have a promo where players that wager from 3 – 5 legs receive higher payouts. 3 legs get 10% extra, 4 legs 20%, and 5 legs pay out an additional 30%. With these promos, players cannot place wagers higher than $25, but the rewards are great.
Sports Available At Unibet Online Sportsbook
Most betting bookmaker reviews will not show the same sporting diversity as you will find on Unibet. All major US betting markets, as well as international sports, receive wide coverage. Sports betting markets include:
- UFC Mixed martial arts (MMA)
- Motorsports, NASCAR, FORMULA 1
- Football, college football lines, NFL
How does Unibet betting work?
Players that click on the Register option will find it quick and easy to create an account on this online sports betting platform. A single-page registration form only requires your name, date of birth, gender, address, email and phone number, as well as a password. Follow that with the last digits of social security number plus two security questions, and you are ready to start wagering at Unibet Sports Betting online.
Unibet Mobile & Apps
Unibet has betting options for online and mobile platforms via desktop, tablet, and smartphone. Players can download a Unibet app for desktop or use the instant play option to enjoy betting online. Additionally, play via mobile or download the Android app. While Google Play is strict regarding gambling apps, players can access the website via desktop or mobile, and download the app for free. There is currently nothing on the Apple App Store, but the Unibet mobile app has been announced. It will be available in PA at a later stage for Apple users. Currently, iPhone and iPad users still have all the gaming benefits without an app. To wager or claim bonuses, players must turn on their geolocation software to verify their location within Pennsylvania.
Streaming and Live Betting
Our Unibet review reveals that players have some of the best in-play betting markets with top in-game wagering. It covers local US games including PA college games, as well as a multitude of international sports and events. It also has some of the most popular types of online betting that cover most markets from props to side bets, lines, etc.
For all of its excellent offers, especially in light of the tremendous welcome bonuses, it is strange that Unibet does not offer any loyalty or VIP programs yet. We do hope that the brand will reconsider and prove its loyalty to clients in the nearest future.
Types of Sports Wagers
- Parlay – placing wagers on more than one game to get your adrenaline pumping. Instead of multiple games with a single wager across numerous betting slips, all outcomes are on one slip which is also called an accumulator.
- Straight Bet – the easiest wager type – you can go either way: for a spread where you decide by how many points a team will win, or for under/over with closer odds.
- Futures Betting – as it indicates, the question is – who will win the super bowl? It is a question you can actually bet on. Futures betting comes in all forms too, with nearly any potential score possible, but it is most popular in tournaments.
- Prop Bets – place a prop bet for an interesting twist to betting, as it has a minimal to no effect on game results. It is a fun novelty wager that can include any wager type from who will hit the referee to who will score first.
- Teaser Bet – players love teaser bets for basketball and football matches. They allow spreading to increase your winning chances. You will get lower payouts with these types of odds, but your chances of losing are far lower as well.
- Round Robin Bet – another exciting form of the popular parley with great winning odds.
Funds withdrawal methods are more than adequate at Unibet, and you will certainly find a method to suit you. The payout speed varies, with the maximum period up to five days, which is still low compared to other sportsbooks. Continue reading our Unibet review to learn about the diverse banking methods. Moreover, find out why we suggest that players use e-wallets with the shortest processing and payout time.
Banking methods are plentiful at Unibet, with several e-wallets, as well as bank cards. Players are warned, however, that banks are strict about gambling funds. Therefore, even though several bank card methods are accepted at Unibet, there is no guarantee that your bank will allow funds to be moved to and from your bank account. Several banks like Bank of America will refuse online gambling activities. While you cannot yet access PayNearMe or cryptocurrency payments in Pennsylvania, it might change soon. Finally, Unibet banking and software comes with high-tech SSL technology to safeguard players.
- Mastercard & Visa are instantly processed with a minimum $10 deposit
- Bank transfers have no minimum but take between 24 – 72 hours to reach the player’s account
- Trustly is an instant deposit method with a minimum $5 deposit
- PaySafeCard offers instant deposit with $10 minimum deposit
- E-wallets like ecoPayz, Webmoney, Neteller, as well as Skrill are instant methods with a minimum $20 deposit accepted.
- Direct banking with the minimum withdrawal of $10, with 3-5 days processing time
- Bank transfers with minimum withdrawals of $25, and a processing time of up to 5 days
- Trustly with a minimum withdrawal of $10 and up to 5 days of processing time
- E-wallets with a minimum $25 withdrawal and processing time of 12 hours maximum
- Mastercard & Visa have a minimum of $10 withdrawal and a processing period of 1 – 3 days
Unibet has solid customer support that includes 24/7 live chat. Email support via the online contact form and Unibet Sportsbook phone number – toll-free 1-855-655-6310
Unibet is an online sportsbook that players in Pennsylvania should check out. Everything about the operator is excellent, from the double welcome bonus to great betting markets, cash out options to prevent losses, good banking, and top customer support. Register to wager at Unibet today, and you will definitely see just how great the opportunities are on this wagering website.
Unibet Sportsbook FAQ
Is Unibet sportsbook legal in Pennsylvania?
- Unibet is an IGC approved operator and one of Pennsylvania’s top new legal sports betting sites. All players that are older than 21 years can access Unibet to bet on sports. Unibet has formed a land-based partnership with Mohegan Sun Pocono.
Can I play on Unibet in Pennsylvania?
- Many players have registered at Unibet after it launched first in New Jersey, before launching in Pennsylvania. The laws state that players must be within the state lines to place a bet. Therefore, you will find Pennsylvania punters that crossed the state borders just to gamble in New Jersey. Now that Unibet PA gaming is available in their own state, players do not need to register again. Instead, they can continue with their existing account.
What is a risk-free bet?
- Players that wager a specific amount and lose their bet, get their money back. For example, at Unibet, with its $250 risk-free bet, if you place a bet for up to $250 on any sports and it is a winning wager, you obviously get the winnings paid to your account. However, if it is a losing bet, expect the value of the bet to be refunded to your account.
Where can I find promo codes for Unibet Sportsbook?
- Good news for players is that they do not need to look for any Welcome Bonus Promo Code or codes for other promotions. Simply register with your personal details and accept sportsbook rules, and bonuses will be added to your account automatically.
Can I request a cash out while the bet is still in play?
- One of Unibet’s top features is the early cash out where players can stop their wager before race results. Players place a wager but when the results are not in their favour, they have the power to stop it and recoup some potential losses.
100% match bonus up to $250
PA Parx Sportsbook
$250 risk-free bet
$25 no-deposit bonus