DRAFTKINGS SPORTSBOOK – REVIEW OF THE BEST SPORTS BETTING SITES
$25 no-deposit bonus
Most players around the world including USA know DraftKings. This well-known sportsbook became popular years before as the world’s number one daily fantasy sports operators and one of the only legal sports betting sites in the USA to offer DFS. In partnership with a land-based casino, Penn National’s Meadow Casino, DraftKings entered a partnership with Penn National Gambling first to enter several USA states that included Pennsylvania. DraftKings is currently one of the only legal online casinos in Pennsylvania after the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board approved the first US sportsbook that offers DFS as well as online casino gaming software.
DraftKings Sportsbook Bonus & Promos
DraftKings attract new members with impressive welcome bonus offers valued at $1, 000. It is a 2-part bonus with 1st a 100% matching bonus. Players can deposit up to $500 with no bonus code required. The 2nd is a risk- free first best also valued at $500. Place a wager and when it loses, you get a full wager amount back for up to $500. Players do not need promo codes for DraftKings Sportsbook.
How does DraftKings PA work?
DraftKings is a straightforward betting app & sportsbook that takes only minutes to place first wagers. Access this app, sign up for mobile betting accounts or desktop and register with a username, personal details that include social security number as well as a preferred banking method. Make your first deposit, then you are ready to place wagers on favourite sports plus a variety of betting markets.
Sports Betting Menu Available At DraftKings Sportsbook
This sportsbook offers a large betting menu range of sports that includes international and national markets. Top sports types include:
- Pro Leagues include NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB with these covered well. Expect other leagues betting like KBO, Euro leagues, college football lines, NCAA basketball, college basketball, NCAAF, DraftKings sportsbook football contest, etc.
- Motorsports are covered in-depth, MMA, boxing, tennis while golf matches are extensively covered including PGA and Masters
- Soccer that includes euro championships plus MLS matches, cup contests plus leagues covering the globe including World Cup Euros, Champions League as well as English Premiership
Types of Bets
DraftKings offers multiple betting online which include:
- Point spreads – point spreads as well as straight bets are similar wager types. Two team’s potential winning chances are displayed with odds for each team, with goals or points in favour of the underdog. A favourite will have 0.5 extra in avoiding a tie.
- Moneylines – is a standard, single wager where odds are easily understood and you will get odds for both teams. Negative odds will tell you how much to bet to win a specific amount. It is an easier bet for novices.
- Totals (over/under) – take 2 teams and combine their perceived score which can be goals or points. You can place a wager whether it is going to be over or under a perceived score.
- Futures –. if a Super Bowl tournament or PGA tour is months off, you can place a bet on it. That is what futures are for and very self- explanatory and where higher betting limits are placed.
- Parlays – this is an accumulator where every wager chosen, must be correct to win. Players take several matches or races, predict a score of each and place it one a single betting slip.
- Teasers – this is a flexible accumulator or very similar to parleys. To give punters a better winning chance, teasers have spreads included when turning multiple games into parlays. Whereas straight wins have better returns, players get less payout but increased winning opportunity.
- Player Props – this wager isn’t focused on winning teams as it focuses on individual player performances. Popular high-limit wagers include player strike-out, points scored, yards rushed, first goal, etc.
- Live in-play betting – in-play betting is very popular where players can wager on games that are in-play. Place wagers on different markets while you are watching games which will depend on how it unfolds which makes winning chances better while increasing exciting too.
DraftKings Sportsbook Mobile/Apps PA
Players have access to DraftKings via tablets, smartphones, Mac and Windows desktop. With desktop play, clean and easy to navigate, players can expect similar and even cleaner navigation via mobile as well as apps. Whereas sports, as well as betting markets, are at the top of a screen via desktop, app users have easy navigation with these at the bottom of an app. Clearly marked sections of sportsbook website include promotions, A-Z sports, live betting, home and bet slip. A bet slip will not be in your way as you need to click it to access it when you need it.
How to download the DraftKings mobile app
DraftKings Android app – with gambling prevention on Google Play Store, punters cannot download an app from there but from DraftKing’s main website therefore are players requested to visit DraftKings directly. The only difference is that you must go to your device’s security settings to give permission to download apps from “Unknown sources”. It is perfectly safe and your APK file will take minutes to download and install.
iOS sports betting apps– with new gambling regulations and the short period that gambling is legal in the USA, there is still a problem when players try to download an iOS app from Play Store. It is no problem, DraftKings website has an app for iOS systems which players need to click. This will take them to the app which is a small file for operating systems of 5.00 and up.
Banking / Withdrawal
When you register a DraftKings account, you will be asked what your preferred currency and banking methods are. Once you have verified your email address, you are ready to access its secure and safe banking. SSL technology is used to ensure banking details remain safe and private.
- Cash deposits – players that are close and prefer to make a cash deposit can go to Racetrack road 210, Washington, PA to make a deposit. There is no minimum and deposit are instant.
- Electronic wallets – use your bank card to fund electronic payment methods like PayPal, Neteller and Skrill. It is quick and convenient with no need to insert banking details anywhere; the minimum accepted amount is $25.
- Cash cards – Paynearme and Paysafecard are available at local Pennsylvania convenience stores. Add the amount you wish to deposit and send it to your sportsbook account instantly. You do not have a minimum amount except when a gambling platform requests it.
- Bank cards – these remain top payment methods and accepted card include AMEX, Visa and MasterCard. The minimum deposit is $20.
- E-check – instant deposit with a minimum of $20 accepted
- Bank transfers – also an instant payment method with $20 minimum deposit amount
Most online gambling platforms will inform players to use the same withdrawal and deposit methods which is no different at DraftKings. Exceptions are made for Paysafecard and Paynearme where bank transfer, bank cards or cash at the casino withdrawals are options. Regardless of method used the minimum withdrawal amount is $20.
- Bank transfer – takes up to 5 business days to complete with $20 minimum
- Cash cage – is an instant withdrawal with a 5-hour processing period
- Bank cards including Visa, AMEX and Mastercard have 24-hour processing followed by 3 – 5 days to get to bank accounts.
- PayPal takes 24-hours to process with another 24 hours to get to players account.
USD, AUD, EUROS and GBP are accepted.
DraftKings sportsbook sports betting is new in Pennsylvania but already an established operator that has been the number one DFS casino in the state. Anyone that reads a DraftKings Sportsbook online review will recognise it. Players are familiar with it and know that it offers excellent customer service, has great banking methods, excellent new player welcome bonus and that it aims to give the best games varieties. With the addition of sportsbook as well as casino to its platform, it is going to be the number one online gambling platform and mobile sportsbook operator in the state. The DraftKings Sportsbook app is one of the US’ that anyone should try out.
DraftKings Sportsbook FAQ
Is DraftKings online sportsbook legal in the US?
- Yes, according to the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA) and other authorities like Penn National Gambling who acted on the orders of the US Supreme court to set in motion specific sports betting rules after the ban was lifted on sports. While bets cannot be placed on school sports like football, a vast betting market has opened for US bettors. Players can place their first real money bet at the best online betting sites including DraftKings.
What states allow DraftKings Sportsbook?
- DraftKings is allowed in 7 of the states in the USA. it includes the first state to host DraftKings sportsbook which is New Jersey. Other states that followed aside from Pennsylvania are Iowa, New Hampshire, Indiana, West Virginia and the last to launch was Colorado. Players in each state can play legally and the geolocation technology software will enable them to place in-game live betting and other bets on sports.
What happens to a bet when it was declared void?
- There are various instances that can cause a bet to be declared void. DraftKings can declare a bet void too either partly or totally for reasons like errors in placing or accepted bets, during technical errors, due to criminal actions, etc. In this instance the bet will be settled at 1.00 odds.
Is there a bet limit to the net payout on a combination of bets or single bets of soccer on DraftKings?
- Yes, a $500, 000 limit applies to match and competition relates results of the following sports, continental, world and Olympic men’s tournaments governed by UEFA or FIFA. Also, domestic leagues in counties including Spain, Sweden, Scotland, Norway, Netherland, Italy, Germany, France, England and Denmark.
What is a bet limit that players can win in Basketball on DraftKings?
- The following categories can win a maximum bet and no higher limit than $1, 000, 000 for matches and competitions like continental, world, Olympic, Euro league and NBA that are governed by FIBA. All other basketball payouts have a limit of $250, 000
What is the highest amount that Players can win when betting on fighting matches like WBA, WBC and UFC?
- Players can win a bet limit of $100, 000 irrespective of bet type placed on those categories. Any other match related bets in other betting categories in fighting matches have a limit of $25, 000.
Do I need a separate account when I want to bet on DraftKings DFS, or casino games when I registered at the sportsbook via my mobile?
- No, the DraftKings app and sportsbook is a single app. When you register an account on DraftKings you will have all three at your fingertips. You can only claim one bonus though as it is one operator.
Who is DraftKings sportsbook’s land-based partner?
- Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races is an official land-based partner of DraftKings. This casino is also an affiliate of Penn National Gaming.