Draftkings Sportsbook Review & Bonus Codes
$25 no-deposit bonus
Most players around the world, including the USA, know about DraftKings. This well-known sportsbook became popular years before as the world’s number one daily fantasy sports operators, and one of the only legal sports betting sites in the USA to offer DFS. In partnership with a land-based casino, Penn National’s Meadow Casino, DraftKings entered several USA states that included Pennsylvania. DraftKings is currently one of the only legal online casinos in Pennsylvania (after the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board approved the first US sportsbook) that offers DFS as well as online casino gaming software.
DraftKings Sportsbook Bonus & Promos
DraftKings attract new members with impressive welcome bonus offers valued at $1,000. It is a two-part bonus with the first one being a 100% matching bonus. Players can deposit up to $500 with no bonus code required. One thing you need to know, though, is that the bonus requires a 25x playthrough within 30 days after the registration. The second bonus offer is a risk-free first bet also valued at $500. Place a wager and if it loses, you get a full wager amount back for up to $500. Players do not need any promo codes for the DraftKings sportsbook.
How does DraftKings PA work?
DraftKings is a straightforward betting app & sportsbook that only takes minutes to place first wagers. Access this app, sign up for mobile betting accounts or desktop with a username, personal details that include your social security number, as well as a preferred banking method. After you make your first deposit, you are ready to place wagers on your favorite sports and a variety of sports betting markets.
Sports Betting Menu Available At DraftKings Sportsbook
This sportsbook offers a large betting range of sports that includes international and national markets. Top sports available for betting include:
- Pro leagues include the NBA, NFL, NHL, and MLB. Additionally, expect betting options on other leagues such as KBO, Euro leagues, college football lines, NCAA basketball, college basketball, NCAAF, DraftKings sportsbook football contest, etc.
- Motorsports are covered in-depth, as re MMA, boxing, and tennis. Golf matches are also extensively covered, including PGA and Masters.
- Soccer that includes Euro championships, MLS matches, cup contests, leagues covering the globe, including World Cup Euros, Champions League, and English Premiership.
Types of Bets
DraftKings offers multiple options of betting online, which include:
- Point spreads – point spreads and straight bets are similar wager types. The two teams’ potential winning chances are displayed with odds for each team, with goals or points in favor of the underdog. A favorite will have 0.5 extra in avoiding a tie.
- Moneylines – a standard single wager where odds are easily understood and you will get odds for both teams. Negative odds will tell you how much to bet to win a specific amount. It is an easier bet for novices.
- Totals (over/under) – take two teams and combine their perceived score which can be goals or points. You can place a wager on whether it is going to be over or under a perceived score.
- Futures – if a Super Bowl tournament or PGA tour is months off, you can place a bet on it. That is what futures are for and they’re very self-explanatory.
- Parlays – this is an accumulator where every wager selected must be correct to win. Players take several matches or races, predict a score of each, and place it on a single betting slip.
- Teasers – this is a flexible accumulator which is very similar to parleys. To give punters a better winning chance, teasers have spreads included when turning multiple games into parlays. Whereas straight wins have better returns, players get less payout but increased winning opportunity.
- Player Props – this wager isn’t as focused on winning teams as it is on individual player performances. Popular high-limit wagers include player strike-out, points scored, yards rushed, first goal, etc.
- Live in-play betting – in-play betting is very popular where players can wager on games that are still ongoing. Place wagers on different markets while you are watching games. No matter how the game unfolds, betting while watching the play makes your winning chances better while increasing the excitement too.
DraftKings Sportsbook Mobile/Apps PA
Players have access to DraftKings via tablets, smartphones, Mac, and Windows desktop. With desktop play, clean and easy to navigate, players can expect similar and even cleaner navigation via mobile as well as apps. Sports, as well as betting markets, are at the top of a screen via desktop, while the app users have an easy navigation with these at the bottom of an app. Clearly marked sections of this sportsbook website include promotions, A-Z sports, live betting, home, and bet slip. A bet slip will not be in your way as you need to click on it to access it when you need it.
How to download the DraftKings mobile app
With gambling prevention on Google Play Store, punters cannot download the DraftKings Android app from there. However, DraftKing’s main website still has it available, therefore players are requested to visit DraftKings directly. The only difference is that you must go to your device’s security settings to give permission to download apps from “Unknown sources”. It is perfectly safe and your APK file will take only a few minutes to download and install.
iOS sports betting apps – with new gambling regulations and the short period that gambling is legal in the USA, there is no opportunity to download an Android app from Play Store. However, it is not a problem, as the DraftKings website has an app for iOS systems that players simply need to download. This will take them to the app which is a small file for operating systems of 5.00 and up.
Banking / Withdrawal
When you register a DraftKings account, you will be asked about your preferred currency and banking methods. Once you have verified your email address, you are ready to access its secure and safe banking. SSL technology is used to ensure banking details remain safe and private.
- Cash deposits – players that are close to the physical casino and prefer to make a cash deposit can go to Racetrack road 210, Washington, PA to make a deposit. There is no minimum limit, and deposits are instant.
- Electronic wallets – use your bank card to fund electronic payment methods like PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill. It is quick and convenient, with no need to insert banking details anywhere; the minimum accepted amount is $25.
- Cash cards – PayNearMe and PaySafeCard are available at local Pennsylvania convenience stores. Add the amount you wish to deposit and send it to your sportsbook account instantly. Normally, you do not have a minimum amount except when a gambling platform requests it.
- Bank cards – these remain the top payment methods for many players. Accepted cards include AMEX, Visa, and MasterCard. The minimum deposit is $20.
- E-check – instant deposit with a minimum of $20 accepted.
- Bank transfers – also an instant payment method with a $20 minimum deposit amount.
Most online gambling platforms will inform players to use the same withdrawal and deposit methods, which is no different at DraftKings. Exceptions are made for PaySafeCard and PayNearMe where bank transfer, bank cards, or cash at the casino withdrawals are all available. Regardless of the method used, the minimum withdrawal amount is $20.
- Bank transfer – takes up to 5 business days to complete with $20 minimum.
- Cash cage – an instant withdrawal with a 5-hour processing period
- Bank cards including Visa, AMEX, and Mastercard have 24-hour processing followed by 3 – 5 days to get to the bank account.
- PayPal takes 24 hours to process, with another 24 hours to get to the player’s account.
USD, AUD, EUROS, and GBP are accepted.
DraftKings sportsbook sports betting is new in Pennsylvania, but it is already an established operator that has been the number one DFS casino in the state. Anyone who reads a DraftKings Sportsbook online review will recognize it. Players are also familiar with it and know that it offers excellent customer service, has great banking methods, appealing new player welcome bonus, and that it aims to give the best gaming variety. With the addition of a sportsbook and a casino to its platform, it is going to be the number one online gambling platform and mobile sportsbook operator in the state. The DraftKings Sportsbook app is, without doubt, one of the US online sportsbooks that anyone should try out.
DraftKings Sportsbook FAQ
Is DraftKings online sportsbook legal in the US?
- Yes, it is completely legal according to the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA) and other authorities like Penn National Gambling. The latter acted on the orders of the US Supreme court to set in motion specific sports betting rules after the ban was lifted on sports. While bets cannot be placed on school sports like football, a vast betting market has been opened for US bettors for a while now. Players can place their first real money bet at the best online betting sites, including DraftKings.
What states allow DraftKings Sportsbook?
- DraftKings is allowed in 7 of the states in the USA. It includes the first state to host the DraftKings sportsbook which is New Jersey. Other states that followed, aside from Pennsylvania, are Iowa, New Hampshire, Indiana, West Virginia, and the last to launch - Colorado. Players in each state can play legally and the geolocation technology software will enable them to take part in the in-game live betting and other bets on sports.
What happens to a bet when it was declared void?
- There are various instances that can cause a bet to be declared void. DraftKings can declare a bet void too either partly or totally for reasons like errors when placing or accepting bets, during technical errors, due to criminal actions, etc. In this instance, the bet will be settled at 1.00 odds.
Is there a bet limit to the net payout on a combination of bets or single bets of soccer on DraftKings?
- Yes, a $500,000 limit applies to matches and competitions. It is related to the results of the following sports, continental, world, and Olympic men’s tournaments governed by UEFA or FIFA. Also, it covers domestic leagues in countries including Spain, Sweden, Scotland, Norway, Netherland, Italy, Germany, France, England, and Denmark.
What is a bet limit that players can win in Basketball on DraftKings?
- The following categories can win a maximum bet and no higher limit than $1, 000, 000 for matches and competitions like continental, world, Olympic, Euro league and NBA that are governed by FIBA. All other basketball payouts have a limit of $250, 000
What is the highest amount that Players can win when betting on fighting matches like WBA, WBC and UFC?
- Players can win a bet limit of $100, 000 irrespective of bet type placed on those categories. Any other match related bets in other betting categories in fighting matches have a limit of $25, 000.
Do I need a separate account when I want to bet on DraftKings DFS, or casino games when I registered at the sportsbook via my mobile?
- No, DraftKings holds the casino and the sportsbook in a single app. When you register an account on DraftKings, you will have all three at your fingertips. You can only claim one bonus though.
Who is DraftKings sportsbook’s land-based partner?
- Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races is an official land-based partner of DraftKings. This casino is also an affiliate of Penn National Gaming.
BetAmerica Sportsbook Review & Bonus Codes
$25 no-deposit bonus
PA Parx Sportsbook Review
$250 risk-free bet
Sugarhouse Sportsbook Review – Best Bonus Offers in Pennssylvania
100% match bonus up to $250