BetAmerica Sportsbook Review & Bonus Codes
$25 no-deposit bonus
When online sports betting was legalized, BetAmerica has already been an established name in PA gaming. As established horse racing and greyhound platform, BetAmerica partnered with Presque Isle Downs & Casino for its land-based sportsbook. It is one of America’s only gambling platforms that offer an all-round well-balanced gambling opportunity that covers houses, sports and casino games. Players in states like Pennsylvania and New Jersey are the only ones that can access all offers on BetAmerica including casino games. With great bonuses, betting markets and more than 10 years in online gambling industry, BetAmerica sports betting online might become one of the main contenders to be Pennsylvania’s number one sportsbook.
Sports Available at BetAmerica Sportsbook
BetAmerica sports betting options are diverse, with the following sports available:
- UFC, MMA, NHL, MLB, NBA, NFL
- NASCAR, Formula 1
- Boxing, Golf, Tennis, Soccer
- Hockey, Basketball, Baseball, Football
- Bet America Greyhound Racing
- BetAmerica Daytona 550
- Horse racing
How does BetAmerica betting work?
BetAmerica makes it easy for new players to open an account on their platform. Players can access both sports and horse racing from one convenient platform. Additionally, a BetAmerica mobile app is now available in PA, so players can register an account either via desktop or mobile. If you decide to sign up, you will have a streamlined registration with only a few personal details required, such as your name, date of birth, and email address. Follow that with a residential address, last four digits of social security number, as well as a password plus username. Finally, accept the sportsbook’s rules and start betting online at this IGC approved operator.
BetAmerica works perfectly via desktop, but it also has an excellent app for online and mobile play. The PA mobile betting app was introduced to Pennsylvania players before the expected time, which is great for mobile punters. iPhone and iPad users can download the iOS app via the Apple App Store. It is a secure and compatible app for operating systems of 11.00 plus. Sports betting via Android is easy too, but the app isn’t available on Google Play. You will need to download the app directly from the sportsbook’s website. To download the app, you only need to allow apps from unknown sources in your phone settings. Players can also choose to access BetAmerica via a mobile to download their app with no need to use a desktop unless they want to. The mobile platform will give players an option to continue direct play or download the software.
Streaming and Live Betting
BetAmerica streams its horse racing and greyhounds to allow players to see how races unfold. Watch and bet live at the same time, with one eye on the race results. and the other on the betting slip. The streaming offers two options which are a full-screen mode for live video and a no betting option, Both are available on desktop as well as mobile apps. Players are highly recommended to return in a few weeks to read betting bookmaker reviews as it is expected that BetAmerica, with its great platform, will offer live streaming and in-play betting for its new sports betting section too.
Promo and bonuses
As for the BetAmerica sportsbook betting bonus for PA bettors, players have an abundance of bonuses to enjoy, even though it does not offer a risk-free first bet or a no deposit bonus. Players that make their first deposit immediately get a 25% matching bonus for up to $500. To access the bonus, use a BetAmerica sportsbook promo code PLAY500.
As one of the best online betting sites, BetAmerica has two rewards programs: wager rewards, and a VIP program. Players can claim both as these operate in different categories.
These are for placing horse racing wagers. Players that wager get a point for every dollar spent. Multiple race wagers boost these points by a further 10%, while punters get a 20% points boost when wagering on exotics like trifectas and exactas. When registering, players start at a base level which is level 1, but climb the rewards levels as their amount of points increases. For example, at level 2, players get double the number of points per bet compared to level 1.
Types of Sports Wagers
- Straight Bet
- Futures Betting
- Prop Bets
- Teaser Bet
- Round Robin Bet
BetAmerica deposits are instant, with no deposit known to take longer than 24 hours. Withdrawal is not longer than that of the sportsbook’s competitors, with an average of 3 – 7 days, depending on the methods selected.
BetAmerica has one of the most comprehensive banking methods in online gambling. Anyone that reads a BetAmerica sportsbook PA review or accesses the website will see that it has a secure, trustworthy platform that uses the latest technology encryption software.
Included methods are:
- Mastercard and Visa – both cards are free when making the first deposit on BetAmerica. Subsequent deposits have a 3.98% fee with the minimum deposit limit set at $20.
- Wire transfer and check – it is another preferred option, with the only disadvantage that players will only have their accounts funded from 3 to 5 business days. These methods do not have fees.
- Neteller – as an anonymous method where players can transfer funds from their bank account to Neteller before transferring to BetAmerica, it is one of the safest methods, with the deposit fees low at 2.5%.
- Prepaid cards – quick and convenient. Players can get their prepaid cards at local retailers, and the minimum deposit is $10.
- Pay Lucky – this deposit method might be unfamiliar to many players, except for residents of New York Wisconsin, Oregon, Ohio, New Mexico, Massachusetts, and California. This is an e-wallet that is funded with Visa or Mastercard, and is a favorite deposit method on BetAmerica. Players pay a 3.98% fee using Pay Lucky.
- Green Dot MoneyPak – it is a payment method similar to Pay Lucky and PayNearMe, which allows players to fund their card first before sending funds to the sportsbook. This deposit method has a $5.95% fee.
- PayNearMe – a popular deposit method that players can get at their local Family Dollar store or 7-Eleven for an instant deposit that has a $3.99 fee.
- eCash – without the need to enter any banking details, players can fund their account directly. Moreover, it is a method without fees.
With the vast number of deposit options, it is rather disappointing to find only 3 withdrawal methods on BetAmerica. The minimum withdrawal amount is $20, irrespective of the method. Players can use wire transfer, Neteller, and eCash to receive their payout.
BetAmerica has been around for over a decade and is a well-known name in the online gambling industry. As a number one horse racing platform, it has loads of experience and offers a secure platform with diverse banking methods. Top customer support, growing sports betting market, and an excellent welcome bonus also entice the players. With such great mobile, desktop, and app play opportunities, it is certainly worth checking out.
BetAmerica Sportsbook FAQ
Is BetAmerica sportsbook safe?
- BetAmerica is guaranteed to be one of the safest US betting sites. Online for more than a decade, it is an experienced operator that uses the latest technology SSL certification and data encryption technologies. In its years online, there has never been a security breach, neither has it been hacked.
What states allow BetAmerica sportsbooks?
- BetAmerica is allowed in plenty of American states. While it has been around for a long time, it has only entered the sports betting market after sports betting became legal in America. With the combination of sports and racing offered, it operates differently than other sportsbooks. For example, some states allow players to enter contests but prohibit to place wagers like New Jersey, Nebraska, South Carolina, Missouri, Mississippi, Maryland, Hawaii, Georgia, and more. Moreover, some states do not allow contests but allow wagers. These are New York, Washington State, Vermont, Oregon, Montana, Massachusetts, Iowa, and more. Other states where players are allowed to bet on sports include Pennsylvania, Tennessee, South Dakota, Florida, Delaware Colorado, California, etc. The safest thing to do as a player that uses legal sports betting sites is to contact local authorities or check an online BetAmerica review to see if your state is listed.
How can I contact customer support?
- BetAmerica has one of the most comprehensive FAQ pages for those players who want a quick answer to a frequent question. The Q&A covers all potential questions in-depth but when you still want support, you have 24/7 live chat, email, and a BetAmerica sportsbook phone number.
What is a risk-free bet?
- A risk-free bet works differently than other welcome bonuses or bets. It is usually given to players for their first bet. For example, when depositing $50 and wagering $50 on any bet and the bet loses, a player will be refunded with the full amount lost. If it is a winning bet, players get double the amount or whatever the bet pays. It is a sure way to always remain a winner.
Where can I find promo codes for BetAmerica Sportsbook?
- Currently, players have one welcome bonus promo code which is PLAY500. Clicking on the promotions tab when you log in or sign up for bonus and promotion offers from the operator will ensure that a potential bonus code is forwarded to you, and you do not miss out on any appealing offers.
Can I bet on sports, horses and casino games on BetAmerica?
- Yes, BetAmerica is a comprehensive gambling platform that offers all three and since it is legal in the USA, players can wager and gamble on slots and table games, poker, and many more if they are 21 years and older.