There are accurate predictions that pa online lottery will generate up to two hundred and fifty million dollars ($250m) annually for Pennsylvania in the course of the next five (5) years. This revenue is expected to increase the revenue generated from the lottery by the state by so much. The state decided last year to make purchasing lottery ticket over the internet possible, a move that will make it much easier for lottery players to be part of lotteries. Apart from that, the move is expected to result in more sales, which in turn generates revenue for expanding the online lottery.
PA Lottery Bonus Code
When you successfully register on the pa lottery online platform, you will receive a bonus of five dollars ($5). To receive this, you will have to use the pa online lottery bonus code – PLAY5. This signup bonus is a no deposit bonus offered to new lottery players on the platform. However, there is another bonus available to players on their first deposit. All that is required for them to access the bonus is to deposit ten dollars ($10) and above. The bonus amount is presently a hundred percent (100%) matchup of the deposit amount (up to $100).
Use the code 100DEP on your first deposit for a 100% match, up to $100 Bonus Money. (Bonus codes are case sensitive).
$5 free play upon sign-up bonus code MAXLOTTERY
While you will be able to withdraw the no deposit bonus funds after wagering once, you will have to wager up to ten times on games before you can withdraw the deposit bonus. To access the deposit bonus, you will need to apply PA iLotto Promo Codes like the 100DEP code. There are other pa lottery bonuses offered on the platform from time to time, aside from the welcome bonuses.
PA Lottery Games
The Pennsylvania iLottery site was launched with just eleven games in 2018. But, this number has increased since then. The introduction of more games gives lottery player the freedom to wager on more games. That is not all; it also increases the sales of online lottery tickets and revenue generated. Below is a list of some of the games available on the platform:
- Foxin’ Wins
- Wild Run
- Cashout Cupcake
- Super Cash Buster
- Hex- Pop Payday
- Big Money Slingo
- Frosty/Spooky 7×7
- Rainbow Fortunes
- Big Foot Reveal
- Fast Buck Basketball
- Crossword Cash
- Cash in the Lamp
- Super Gems
- Robin Hood: Prince of Tweets
- Volcano Eruption
- Monster Wins
- Cash Buster Towers
- Big Eats Little
- Red Hot Keno
There are many more that were not listed here, and the list is being updated continuously.
Banking (deposit) / Withdrawal from PA Online Lottery
There are several banking/withdrawal options available on the pa online lottery app platform. The different options allow players to choose their best-fit payment option. Here are the options below:
- Credit and Debit cards: You can deposit easily and quickly into your account to place a wager on online lottery games by either using credit or debit cards. The two types accepted currently on the platform are Visa card and MasterCard. While there is no limit on debit card deposits, there is a $1000 daily limit on credit cards. Note that withdrawal is not possible via both types of cards.
- E-wallets: You can use PayPal e-wallets to deposit into and withdraw from your Pa iLottery account. It is immediate but requires that you link your PayPal account with your bank account. While there is no limit on deposits, there is a $10000 maximum limit on withdrawals.
- Prepaid cards: One prepaid card acceptable on the pa lottery platform is the PA lottery play+ card. You can use it for both deposits and withdrawals. While deposits are instant, withdrawal may take up to 72 hours. There is a maximum limit of $25000 for both deposits and withdrawals.
- ACH Direct transfer: This payment method allows you to deposit from or withdraw to your bank account. It is instant and has no limit in both scenarios. You will have to input your bank account number and ABA number to complete payment.
- Cash: You can deposit into your pa online lottery account using the PayNearMe option. All you need to do is pay cash at locations such as ACE Cash Express, 7-Eleven, or Family Dollar locations near you. While it has no limit for deposits, it is not applicable for withdrawal.
- Voucher: The last payment option available on the PA lottery platform is the WebCash voucher option. You can purchase a voucher with cash from PA lottery retailers and redeem it online by simply entering the voucher number into your iLottery account. It is not applicable for withdrawal, and there is a $1000 limit per transaction.
- Currency: The acceptable currency is the US dollar. If your card is in another currency, conversion to the US dollar is at the point of payment.
Who can play PA iLottery
According to the law guiding the operation of the Pennsylvania iLottery platform, players must be 18 years and above. As a result, new players who just registered on the platform are required to submit a proof of identification and age. Apart from this, players have to be present in the state before they can play for and win real money on the platform.
Can I Play in PA Lottery App?
PA lottery has an app that players can use in playing their favourite games. Whether you use a tablet or mobile device, you can always access the app via the appropriate version. You can download the iOS app on Apple app store, and the Android app from palottry.com/android. Another way to download the Android app is by tasting APP to 54187 to get the special download link since it is yet to be on Playstore.
You can do virtually everything you can do on the web platform on the pa lottery app. When you download and install it, you can start scanning lottery tickets to see if you win or not.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Pa iLottery
- It is safe and secure
- Easy and fast deposits and withdrawals
- Several payment options available
- A lot of PA online lottery games available
- Available bonuses and promotions
- Accessible on mobile and tablets
- Not accessible from locations outside Pennsylvania
- Requires proof of identification and age
- You will have to provide some personal information to register
Pennsylvania iLottery FAQ
- Can you buy lottery tickets online in PA?
Yes, you can via the pa online lottery platform.
- What is PA Lottery bonus code
A pa online lottery bonus code is one used to access an advertised bonus or promo offer on the pa lottery platform.
- Can you buy pa lottery tickets with a debit card?
Yes, you can buy a pa lottery ticket with a debit card.
- What pa lottery game has the best odds of winning?
The Red Hot Keno game has the best odds.